Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday POPO!!
my mom and grandma! don't they just look alike?
and guess what! my grandma's 73 and STILL YOUNG man!!
awww..a mosquito kissed u darling?

my happie family !!

cousin sister and my potential cousin brother!! HAHAHA!



Carson and Jeannie! The best brother EVERRRR!!

Used to fight with each other every single day since like ..forever..!! and still yeah..

but then, there are better things to do in life than fight !! like.....

ZO-YII!

aww..isn't my niece CUTE? hahaha! she just turned 3 and a half months old xD

AWESOME!


my grandma and her GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER! wow....

do my grandma look that old? i mean ..shes already a TAI POH..(canto lah) if u know what i mean..hahha

the great grandparents !!
oi Zo-Yii..look here lahh -.-

now u're looking ..but then THEY're not! alahh


growing fatter and fatter by the minute!!


all bz taking pictures pulak! haha



1 comment:

kang said...

cool family..nice friend..:D