Monday, December 1, 2008

my song

This piece is not dedicated to a special someone but I wrote it out of my feelings for someone~
AND Stop guessing who ~
The tune is composed by *WengHin & ZheJun*
pm me if u want the tune ~

Verse 1
C Am F G
My thoughts are thinking that someday you'll be with me
Want you to know your smile always brightens my day
F-G Em-Am Dm7-G C
When I look into your eyes, can't explain just what I see
It's something that I've never felt before
Verse 2
In the shadows in the rain I long for you
Everyday I watch the colours shining through
Praying for just one day, when you'll stop to say hey
And make me miss you with that same goodbye
Chorus
C G/b Am Em
No matter how my heart, bursts at the thought of you
All these feelings that I had, I don't know what to do
F Em-Am Dm7 G
For you are that boy, who makes my heart skip that beat
And all I had to do was see you
~~~~~~~

You know the tears I cried, and everytime that I lied
I had to keep all of these feelings, and not letting it show
If you would look through my smile, and know I love when you're near
But when you're gone my eye gives a tear
~~~~~~~
And all along I know, I'm not the one to you
But everytime you call it gives me butterflies
I can't think I can't speak, my heart is racing, legs are weak
It hurts to know that I, still care
Verse 3
When everything just seemed to go wrong loving you
When I think of you, it suddenly seemed alright
In my head you're always there, in my mind you'll never leave
Well thats all that my heart has got to say
End-Chorus
C G/b Am Em
Sorry for writing this, but its all I can do
It is the only way for me to say, I love you
F Em-Am Dm7 C
How it'll work I guess, we'll never know
But it comes from the heart; I like you from the start



Thanks lavi 4 appreciating this piece =D *hugs*
I wrote this out of boredom and did not expect it to be "something" to you~

~~~~~~~


Brothers are memang brothers lah.....my dad(blue) n my uncle..! hahaaha!
sideview (checked)
hairstyle (checked)
skin colour (checked)
spectacles (checked)
high forehead (checked)
double chin (checked)
size (checked)
the way they talk (checked)
cannot squat (HAHAHA sorry for laughing..xD)
inability to pronounce some words (so farnie!)
lame (yeah..both also lame)
LOL SO ALIKE LAHHH!!!!!!

No comments: