Wednesday, March 11, 2009

waiting for that moment

i wish to find a guy who calls me beautiful instead of hot, who calls me back when i hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to my heartbeat, or to stay awake just to watch me sleep...waiting for him to kiss my forehead, who wants to show me off to the world when i am in sweats, who holds my hand in front of his friends, who thinks i'm just as pretty without make up on, who constantly reminds me of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have me... the one who turns to his friends and say thats her...

3 comments:

Lailailycheelolailing said...

i wish to find a guy who calls me ugly instead of beautiful, coz beauty will fade and he loved me but not my look, who appear in front of my door when i hang up on him, coz he knew how angry am i, who will lie under the stars and hold my hand tight coz he knows how to make things romantic, or to stay awake just to be there for me when i cant sleep or had nightmare coz he wanted to be there when i'm awake...waiting for him to kiss my forehead under the rain, who wants to show me off to the world when i am aged or having a bad hair day coz doing that shows he still loves me although i'm aged, who watch my favorite movie again and again with me coz he knows i love watching my favorite movie with the one i loved, who love me with my bare face coz he knows how uncomfortable with make ups on, who constantly tell me that he will be there to protect me until the day i die coz he knows i really need someone to rely on... the one who turns to his friends and say i'm so sorry but i've got to walk her to her car first coz he knows how scared am i when i'm walking alone to my car, who teach and help me when i faced problem coz he knows how miserable am i when i cant do things right, who can bear with my emo-ness coz he's always that patient, who will do silly things just to make me happy, and will listen to me when i'm mad but not pushing me away.

Lailailycheelolailing said...

hahaha thats mine...
but for now,
lets just wait aite marie?

YShuian said...

=) i really like this post!!
i was feeling stomache & grumpy now over the kwan low pan mee i ate at lunch but your post make me feel happier!!!

HOPE HOPE HOPE & PRAYING HARD THAT MARIE GETS HER BEAUTIFUL WISH!!!!