Sunday, January 3, 2010

am i?

tied down
a week ago, i shouted right at your face the same way you did to me
three days ago, i would die to get rid of you
two days ago, i locked myself up and hid under my pillow begging God to make you
disappear
what was i thinking? what exactly was in my mind?
often, i reflected moments we shared together but i couldn't get the ugly fact out of my head
thinking, why am i bound to be yours? why not someone else?
yesterday, i cried and cried at my past and things that i couldn't possibly have
and wth, a bond so strong that i didnt have a chance to encounter
and today, i came to a conclusion that i want you out of my life
ignoring, things that you could provide but you chose not to
and that i hated you but do i really hate you? or do i hate it that i still love you?
and hell yeah, life isn't fair as always and im sorry that i still love you
in sorrows, all of you is what i have and what i will never lose
and thus, love is indeed a powerful bond

No comments: