Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm finally feeling the stress

please CARRY ON MARIE!!!

stop sleeping at weird hours
stop daydreaming
stop procrastinating
stop unnecessary thinkings just do it
stop falling asleep on your computer
stop eating too frequently as when youre tired you sleep
stop slacking
stop wandering around aimlessly
stop staring at your jaychou posters
stop reading the same articles over and over
stop playing the guitar
stop not homeworking
stop not believing in yourself
stop perfecting it
stop facebooking
stop blogging
stop sms-ing
stop looking out of your window
stop not concentrating
stop worrying

Sigh, this is all my fault for not understanding visionary architecture thoroughly. Yeah, I still don't but I'm trying my best to so I hope it'll work out somehow. Haih, signing off. Thanks for listening to my rants and good night.

No comments: