Tuesday, April 5, 2011

06042011 Being too dependent is torturing, cause you'll never know what would happen until time comes. My only hope of getting away with the things I was never interested in in life, guess the grass may not be greener on the other side. Never thought it would gonna end that way. People are people and sometimes they change their minds, leaving me restless, unsure of what to be without you around. Why aren't people treating me the way I treat others? Why are there so much pain and hurt within me that I may not even knew of its existence, feeling it little by little at times? Accumulating all sorrows, lingering through my mind, having thoughts of just killing myself for being too weak, always taken advantage on. I can't take this anymore, its hurt to know how ignorant some people are, how insensitive, how obnoxious people could get. And I know its never simple, never easy to deal with all these, I wish I could be home or simply just feel like home. Nevertheless, I'll still have to breathe, without you, I'll try to breathe. Thanks for listening

No comments: