Friday, September 19, 2008

Cherating

A few weeks ago when I was in Cherating!! Haha!!!
Went with a bunch of my friends xD

my cousin with duno what pose!


say *cheese*..no no..KEJU !!






OMG ENG KIAT YOU'RE SICK!!

the #1 lala pose of the year!




The KISS

Guess my cousin's not a virgin anymore.... lost his first kiss to a ...
*ahem* guy NOOO
PART 1

PART 2awwww! so sweet
vormit! BLUEK :o

cute lah wei


Pui Yee, Keng Lee and me =DD
The crabs that were caught..they're HUGE!! awesome!

cool?

emo?



wrong?
me and my kai gor...he's VERY TALL ..

had him squad for this pic! haha!




wow..pontianak tongue wei!



bugsssss EWWWWW









LOL..i wanted to take a pic of "TENISHI" and "EUNICE" one lo..

that silly boy behind there go spoil the pic..ishh!!!! ahhh!!! sengaja one haha!!







**faints**


xoxo

No comments: