Friday, September 19, 2008

haha! IM BACK!!!

Hey people!! Marie's back!!!
Our last gathering at Wai Mun's house! Streamboat!!!!
Not forgetting PIGEON EGGS!! =D
It was like so last month.. Sorry lah..
Was going through hectic moments with loads of assignments.
There were times when I was doubted alot about my course, core subjects that I would want to retake for better grades, being too occupied with things that I skipped CF a few times =( ... and not having enough sleep.
I almost gave up..mainly because the initial strategy of one of my projects failed, leading to stress and lack of information.
Marie, stop wasting time.
I couldn't believe I was already half way through my Semester 2!! And what the heck? Too little time?
31st of August 2008
U.s.








what is abby doing? hahaha!!!

sampat man!!


are we promoting wine? HAHA! underage!!!











i love pictures!
totally~
xoxo

No comments: