Tuesday, November 18, 2008

1st november

1st of november 2008!
Had a B#L^A!!S*T) with my BFFs!!! *bestfriends* hugs!!!!! hahha!!!
Celebrated my BIRTHDAY! WEEE! my 18th and the best YEAR i've ever had in all my 18 YEARS OF LIVING !!
The coffee cappucino cake >>>YUMMY LOH! with *denise* the PINK GURL! pink..eww!! HAHAHAH green is definitely much better xD
CAMWHORE TIMES!! HAHAAH!
***by looking at my pictures now..I seriously freakingly cant rmbr myself in LONG HAIR! ** !!!!! NOOO!!! short suits me better?



denise acting cute leh! hahaahha! (look so innocent konon!!) xD





wai mun weekiat and me



WHO TAKE this picture one ah? SO BLUR ONE! whoops..is it me?



karkit =D


harrison n junyuen !!


kumhon


WHOAAAAAA!!!!! rabbit! ahhahaha!




abby kityeng and me




dai kar jie and me ! hahaha!


sookmian >.<


wow..so yeng....**cheers!**! weeee ! go cheng yong!


silly dai lou n me! hahaha! always act cool bunya...



our future dai sou (phoebe!)



bra..brain? BRI? BRIA braan briiaa brya bryan BRIAN!!!! lol





jiyang darling! he gave me a 1 KG NAGA MUTIARA BERAS LOHH!!! (i mean the real ""BERAS"") ! HAHAHAHA! really appreciate it much man!!!
fact : marie LOVES RICE

my doggie MIMI =D



fah keen n me!






my darling BFFs ~ ish..why must i always spoil the picture..!hahahaah!!!
nvm la..since my eyes are kinda small..not so obvious kan!! xD







choonting and chiam hahaha! so lame loh













Thanks guys for making my birthday a memorable one!!
Really appreciate u guys coming all the way 2 my hse ..although JUNyuen abit sesat and got even sesat-ter when i gave him the wrong directions! hahaha!
Thanks 4 the SURPRISE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES MAN! so cute!
hard on the outside *winks* but was as soft as the hearts who moulded them~ so delicious loh!
Words really can't express my love 4 u guys .. *hugs!* not enough??
*KISSES!!!* hahah!
not forgetting the porridge STEAMBOAT we had! haha! thanks 2 my parents n my kakak!=D

No comments: