Sunday, November 9, 2008

the lame birthday



i am the lame girl named Melie Zac-kelin Tang Jee-Miang!!!!




so lame lorh..you know ah.my best best friend Low Lai Ming and Rynn Yuan Lu and some of my best best friend celebrated my birthday~~~so happy lorhhhh


Firstly, 12am i received laiming's sms...wishing me happy birthday..so happy...then followed by plenty of messages...omg i am soooo happy lorh i tell you

then in coll, after class and everything, we went to pyramid..to skate skate skate...i skate until like a penguin like that...jon gave me present and cabut already..so sad...and i finally know how to skate like a pro already..HARHARHAR


after skating, we went to makan at TGIF. but before we officially enter TGIF, jun win, ken, jj and chin seng came and give me the present...i soooo happy!!!weeeeee.........hahahahahahahah so happyyyyy and i hugged, camwhore and do lame things...so fun....weeeeeeeeeee

after that, we finally got a place in TGIF, and guess what...MR HONG CAME....so funny..he sang me a birthday song..and left...then appetizer time...laiming took out the 1st present...the kai fan ka fan....WITH MY PRESENT UNDER IT!!!so happy lorh...don't know who's idea was that...so creative

then had dinner and TFIG gave me a cake where i had to stand on the chair and give a speech....so funny...then, rynn pass me a present...a NORMAL ORDINARY LOOKABLE ONE...unlike the creative, stored under the rice present..hahahahaha but thanks alot guys...i appreciate it alot lorh

OMG...i tell you..its my 1st time dining at TGIF..hahaha very nice man the food....i like...
the next day, ate my birthday cake in the studio with my dirty bare hand..haha so fun


so now..to those who i dint mention about, thank you very much(including the punsan gang and j.co gang) thank you very very very very much...love ya...muakxxx


and special thanks to rynn and laiming for blogging this for me...now...

actually laiming's blogging here and rynn's giving her the idea and laughing while I AM SLEEPING LIKE A PIG!!!
ahahahaha funny...anyway happy belated birthday marie...from rynn and laiming....and stacie(who is still sleeping upstairs like a pig and asking us to wake her up at3 and ignore us when we tried to wake her up!!


kay ler...bye



lots and lots of love(XOXO)

rynn and laiming

hehehe

No comments: