Sunday, August 23, 2009

by me

Piecing it up

Verse


C G I’ve been waiting for this my whole life
Em G F I’ve already seen it in your eyes but I
C F Know it’s all lies but this one time
G One time I know its true

C G And although you’re always right in front of me
Em G F I wish you’d just turn back and said hi to me
C F The stars isn’t smiling, the rainbow’s so far
G Boy I’m getting tired of you

Pre-Chorus


F G So tell me that I am a fool
Em For waiting for you
F Em What am I supposed to do? but
F Listen to my heart
C G That’s all I could do

Chorus

And I just tried to
F Em Find my way through all these tears
Am Em Cause I know I tried but I can’t hide the tears
Am F You fixed the broken me you complete me
G You pieced me together

G F And here we are, just you and me
Em The stars the sky the sea
Am Em Would you be my dreams my fantasy
F And more and more I know
G C G D F That I belong to you

No comments: