Sunday, July 11, 2010

I didn't want this,

There are times when I will upset you and cause you unwanted anger,
There are times of mood swings that would bring me down emotionally as well,
In life there will be struggles, arguments and challenges we will have to endure together,
There will be times where I'll pressure myself in finishing everything and letting it out on you,
There are going to be unwise decisions that I'll always make that might disappoint you,
There are actions I might act upon that will cause you to worry about me all the time,
There will be times where I rather stay up late, not going to bed like you told me to,
There will be moments where you will make me cry and bring me to tears,
There will also be moments where you'll weep for the same reasons,
There are harsh words you might say that will cause me hurt and bring me sadness,
but no matter what, I will always love you.

No comments: