Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sadness,

I'm so sad and depressed, all I want to do is rest, you told me to rest but I just couldn't seem to find my way through the night, dreams I just couldn't fight, perhaps i just need you beside even though it's just for a while, as brief as a candle in the wind, I think of you lying in that bed, and wonder if there is anything I could have said, I wish you were still here, how I wish you're just here, though I I know that you are still near, I love you more than you know, I just wish yesterday you didn't have to go, darling it seems like a thousand years, much more than a thousand stars, counting them one by one till we grow old, still, I guess we won't be able to stop counting these endless beings, I just want one more day with you, and I know thats what you would have wanted it too, I miss you more and more each day, in particular today, there is so much more we have to say, though we were surrounded by breezes of silence today, I knew you weren't in your best today, it hurts to know that you're cutting us away, I guess you didn't feel it as much as I do, I love you no matter what you're going through, in all that I'm going through, together we'll go through, I will see you again, darling, till then won't my life begin.

No comments: