Monday, May 18, 2009

13 days of holiday!!!!!!!!!!

FINAL PRESENTATION IS FINALLY
OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! xD
hahahaha!! so happy lor!!
no stress not emo not blur anymore not sad not sick of my drawings!
but i'm definitely gonna do better for studio next sem..of course la!
learning to be more optimistic and accept the fact that im doing good already..
will not push myself that hard but i will eventually though..ish...!!
relax marie! go and have fun la!!
yeah..got banged a lil by my crits! but it was AWESOME wei!!!
organic forms..hard to do lar..!! will do more research on it this hols!
and i just have to photoshop my presentation board next time so it'll look pro-er
will be uploading my portfolio soon la when i'm free!! haha!!
...im so so so VERY proud of myself wei..
thank goodness i didnt give up hope xD
thank you God for guiding me through horrible sleepless studio nights!
HOLIDAYYYYYYYY!!!!
13 days for me to chill, relax, go out, do nothing, sleep!!! hahaha!!!!!
YES SLEEP IS IMPORTANT!!!
very....
13 days !!
and counting!!!
till i start work =)

No comments: