Thursday, May 21, 2009

completion process

model making process....
quite last minute work...so here it goes!

Formation of shape/ partly reinforcing the structure of my model...not incorporated in the real building la! hahaha!
p/s: it looks like a dolphin though! CUTE!! hahah!!!!!!

prototype model where i used balsa wood over the wire mesh... i bent the wood according to its grain but yeah..it is obvious that the balsa wood is short and that i HAD to SAMBUNG it which made it look........ errrrrrrrr......... oooohhkay... weirrd! !! but smooth though!


it did not bulge that much though...it was not at the angle and length that i wanted it to be..so yeah..i had to come up with another one!

2nd prototype a.k.a. final model construction...
yeah..i redid the wire structure which took me like 4 hours!!! arghhh!! ..did it while watching tv la! haahha! and yeah..this time i bent the balsa AGAINST its grains ....
so hard ok..stiff giler..but it turned out pretty cool though...
should have left it half wire half wood right!! TRANSFORMERS! hahahaa!
but nah...later my crits might say that its a last minute work that i didn't finish...xD


the process of overlaying strip by strip...omggggg!! and it is not detailed enough as i did not portray my wall-furniture in my model..aiks!!!!! i should HAVE!! but i ran outta time !!

playing with the intensity of strips...

light and shadow directing path... (not so nicely portrayed though..) ill work on it this holidays!!!!!!

completed model! !! ahhaha!! overall rating by me...(OK LAHH..my hand work IMPROVED SO MUCH!!!)!! xD


my double a0 panels!!! LOL thats like damn big wei.... and i chucked in too much crap !!!!
nah...looked messy..but..so what? at least it stood out ! hahaha!!
a duality of emotions/ personality/ concept - resilient...!!
and my crit said my concept IS GOOD! woo hooo!! yay to "resilient!!"





a glimpse of the length of my portfolio...MY GAWDDD..i feel so KIASU NOW.. !!!!



No comments: