Monday, May 26, 2008

Everything was just fantastic..
The airplane was fantastic..
The food were fantastic..
The people were fantastic..
LONDON was fantastic..
and most important of all..meeting my family members were FANTASTIC!

(right) Jade (my aunt)..Tom (uncle)..my grandaunt...mom n dad..!

Jade..Tom n my grandaunt lived in London since..wow..im not even borned !! haha its the 1st time me getting to know Jade and Tom..although they met me back in Msia 17 yrs ago!! hahahaa..thats long..she grew up in London..looked VERY EXOTIC..as my grandaunt's 1st husband is an indian..haha! we stayed in a hotel cause its FOC ! not in their place..and yeah..getting a house in London is EXPENSIVE..and u gotta do your own renovations if u wish..there are no maids..absolutely no one to do the housekeeping if not yourself..!

As you can see..the front gate is only this small..wondering how is it like inside??

the corridor excluding the 2 inch wide stairs is only about..yeah..2.5 inch..its sOOO NARROW..and imagine..only 1 person can walk through at a time..! Not to mention..the stairs are VERY STEEP..and i wonder how my 71 year old grand aunt can walk up so fast when i had to carefully hold on to the railings! haahah !

yeah..as I mentioned earlier..no one will do renovations for you. What i really mean is that its really exorbitant to employ someone to do renovations and for average families..they would not be able to afford such kind. In Msia we take around maybe 6 months to complete one renovation averagely but doing it yourself? Citizens of London take around minimum 2 to 3 years to complete!! WOW..my aunt does her own tiling.. of the fireplace and kitchen walls..she had to literally hammer and break down a wall which she wanna remove to enlarge the kitchen and dining area. And for her next project = building a third floor up from her room.

This includes doing the foundations..buying ..measuring..cutting..adjusting and putting together timber planks that forms the stairs..wow..i cant imagine myself ever doing such stuffs..but she majors in fine art and archiTECTURE! HAAHHAAH ! dats y shes so good at it!!

my dad !! skinny edi eh!

me ..Jade and Tom in a Chinese restaurant back in London.! ahahah! he likes SPICY FOOD!!! wow..the entire meal was like HOT HOT HAWWWTT! i cannot tahan lah !! but i ate 2 bowls of rice..hehe..!!

isn't she stunning? i found that PICTURE somewhere under her books! ahhahahahaha!!!!!!! xD

my grandaunt with some flowers along the street

after dinner ! shes the eldest sister of my grand dad's family..3rd in line..71 yrs old! my grand dad 76..is still the eldest!!! n he's sTILL SELLING NEWSPAPERS near SBS!!! just down taman shamelin..the street along MARA !

Ton Hanks??? ahhaahhahahah!

my GREAT GRANDPA..sadly i was and will never able to meet both my great grandparents...

my GREAT GRANDMA!! wow..not only i was exposed to the histories of the old victorian buildings...i was also exposed to my own family history! i never knew much about my great grandparents..long lost relatives and stuffs..(only those stories..or rather gossips which my grandma use 2 tell me till now!) hahahaha ..besides..Jade lived in London all her life..and before this, I've always imagined her as a blonde!! HOW CONTRADICTING!!!!

found many pictures which i've not seen before..not even in my family in Msia's albums!!

(a picture of my grandma - right.. and her best friend who made her her wedding dress! - left.."YI PO" yeah..thats what i call her .. it kinda mean grandma too!) they're so pretty!! i love them alot!!

nah..compare lah..my grandma and aunt (below)!

moms sister..close aunt..!!my mom and her sister ! hahahha

my mommyy ..!! this picture is OLDDDD...

No comments: