Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WOW.. what a day.!

Tired of the old..
Got the new..
felt AWESOME!!
okla..hahaahha not really that bad i think! xD
how is it??!!!
should i highlight?? GREEN perhaps?

me ..me me n not me















PLANS of the week!


wednesday : COLLEGE..lepak..Asia Cafe..Shibi's House!!


thursday : COLLEGE..lepak..meet with best friend STACIE! (stacie read this! haha :D)

friday : COLLEGE..lepak..meet with mabel..finish drawing n painting 4 competition..dateline's 5TH OF JUNE AND SHE THOUGHT IT WAS END OF JUNE! hahahahaha!! xD

night : STEAMBOAT @ pandan indah with best friends!! LOVE U ALL :D (eh wee kiat..sook mian ..kityeng..jiyang..abby..win loon n me duno where is the place oh!) where is it oh?

saturday : Movieee! watch NARNIA with best friends!!

sunday : church ! ! =D

No comments: