Saturday, May 31, 2008

TRAGICALLY TRAGIC

Oh MY GOODNESS..
I never had my parents fetchin me home from lrts that often..
I never would have want them to fly back from the office just to pick me up..
I never really called them to make sure I'm safe because its already become my usual routine..goin to and back myself everytime..
I never once scared of the people..
I never take risks as in I will run if i had to..
I never thought that things would change in just a matter of hours..

Just to let you know..i walked back from the lrt alone again today at around 545pm..
and "it" happened at 830pm..

Strating now..

I will never take lrt home alone..
I will never walk from my house to the lrt station alone..
I will never walk from the lrt back to my house alone..
I will never walk anywhere around my neighbourhood alone..
Even walking with friends I shall never again..
I will never walk to the barber shop anymore..
I will never walk to the stationery shop anymore..
I will never jog round my neighbourhood anymore..
I will never walk to the basketball court anymore..
I will never walk my dog anymore ALONE..(yes..if its with my parents!)
I will never be outside of my house..standing there chatting with my neighbours again..
I will never even want to step out of my house alone again..
I will never walk to the shops just around the corner of my house again..
I will never walk to mamak alone anymore..
I will never not lock my door again..
I will never leave my dog tied up again..
I will never forget to misplace my neighbours phone numbers again..
I will never be quiet if I heard screams of sorrows..
I will never not shout my heart out "tolong" if something like this happens again..

I WANT A BALAI POLIS IN MY AREA NOW AND I MEAN IT..!!! T_T

A day before this tragedy..this morning la..i was aware of robberies and snatch thefts around my area and that it is "okay" to walk ..just that u have to walk faster
And be careful of your surroundings
If something is wrong u should RUN..
If you see the same guy everyday when u walk to or from the lrt back home, there IS A PROBLEM..!

If you know someone's stalking you..
1st thing : turn and stare at him..give him yr worst look..STARE at him in the eye as if you're a hungry lioness!

2nd thing : walk near the busy shops..and just say hi to the people..!
Or walk to an occupied house and start a convo with the people..
Don't be shy to tell them someone's following you..they will certainly let you in for shelter if you need help or the situation got worse..

3rd : It is best to call yr parents and hopefully pick you up from lrt stations..
Please don't walk alone..im SO terrified now..

symbols ~
my hse number = (9) !!
neighbour 1 : no. (7)
neighbour 2 : no (5)..
neighbour 3 (further up) : no. (35)..

a day before..(7) went back 2 hometown = sister and her kids stay to jaga the house.!


730pm
(7)'s sis went out to dinner!

830pm
i went out to dinner..

930pm
i came back..
(7)'s sis terrified..waited for us 2 arrive home..
told us that she suspect her house was been broken in to..
her kids n maid secured in her car..
we dare not go in..(7)'s sis reported the incident..
i called for the neighbours..and everyone with their KAYUs..
we were gathering around..about 30 of us..
the guys went in to see the breakage and that everything is alright..
just to make sure the pencuri is not in the hse anymore..
kids..taken into my hse..TV time! KIM POSSIBLE!
we surveyed the entire incident..how he broke in..through where..what he used to cut off the grills.. the damage they did to the house..
and yeah..i was the photographer of the night! haha!
i wonder..we wonder..the duration was an hour..


his to-do-list

1. jump in..
2. cut off the grills..(they're hard..trust me) its senget-ed edi now..
3. din break th pad lock..instead broke the inner grill lock..
4. broke the wooden door..
5. geledah EVERY ROOM..
6. every corner of the house was ransacked and turned around..
and its not exactly a small double-storey house..
7. jewelleries and expensive items were all taken..
8. carried the 21'' TV from upstairs..n a few computers down..
9. Loaded them onto their cars..not sure of the number..
10. Managed to get away unnoticed????? i mean WHAT?? in a matter of the mere 60 minutes?


EVERY 20 MINS MY PARENTS WILL CHECK THE WHOLE OF OUR HOUSE..
IN CASE THE ROBBER DROPS BY..OMGGGGG the opening to the hollow area of the ceiling is in my room..im soooOO NOT SLEEPING THERE 2NITE!

9.45 pm
i saw shoe marks of ppl climbing from (7) to (5)..
i told my dad..n we went to see if (5) was attacked too.!
their front gate wasn't locked..
their grill's pad lock was missing..but the gate inside was locked..so we thought that nothing happened..bsides..they were out to dinner too..and neither anyone had their hp number..
only house numbers..so thought only (7) was attacked..

10.00pm
i really want to go to the police office and drive one of their officers to my area..!
too bad i cant drive yet..but..MALAYSIAN POLICES ARE NOT EFFICIENT AT ALL..
the 1 thing i learnt from Malaysian Studies

"the inspiration of the government and aspiration of our nation towards a more developed society..!"

It is obvious that the uttermost aspiration that us PEOPLE has for the gov is a secured nation..
thats all..is that SO HARD?? oh yeah..its hard..

if its not hard?? why even after 20 minutes..the police still haven arrived yet?
and why are they taking so long when the station is just in cheras..
my mom (anxious) called the police again..im beginning 2 hate the attitudes of some of them..

the 1st call by (7)'s sis : rumah saya baru dirompak dan kami suspek perompak masih di dalam! tolong hantar polis secepet mungkin! kami mungkin dalam bahaya krn neighbour banyak kids..takut nanti kena serang!

mom : ei encik belum sampai lagi? taman mulia indah ..jalan 21/117A..tahu jalan tak? sesat ker?? kenape lama sangat ni??

police : oh..sekarang pergi pam petrol dulu ok..kejap lagi lah datang..

me : BULLSHIT LAH..THAT IS SUCH A BAD EXCUSE FOR BEING LAZY..i shouted at him on the phone before my mom hung up..

its like after we prepare a RED CARPET for them..then only they come..

come already then do what?? the pakciks told them they suspect the robber hid on top of the ceiling..they knew bcause they saw fingerprints on top of the ceiling! so like CSI! HAHAHA!

and the particular police totally freaked out and called for enforcement..when all he need to do is just go up and take a look..you can call for enforcement..but he dare not even go upstairs..! what a coward..

yeah..all 2gether there are 4 officers now..checked the roof..nothing..yeah..the robber's gone..
everyone were so concerned about what happened..cars stopped by and there goes a melee of people gathering in front of the scene..chatting ...oh ya..(7) came back from hometown and got shocked..nah..not their 1st..

me..leaning against my neighbours car..chatting with a friend (VI boy) who lived in house no.1 till shows over..


12.00 am
shows finally over! hahaha!
everyone back to their homes..
me msn dad study4 exam HAHAHAH mom reading papers..

12.30 am
heard motorbike sounds.. mom hates it..hates it hates it! wanting 2 open the door n shout at them..when we heard LOUD TERRIFYING SCREAMS of kids..
we were like..QUICKLY GET TO THE DOOR NOW!
so i went out 2 my porch..mom dun let me go out ..in case anything happens..
they might have a gun u noe..
i reached for the umbrella..screamed at my other neighbours for help..and a melee of ppl with their kayu's came..while the 2 motors drove away instantly..
all of us gathered outside..
phoned the police again..
this time was quite fast..

12.40 am
after the robbery in (7), the people of (7) and (5) were talking at the porch area while (7) tries to fix their lock..(3) saw the motors..and just to make sure of safety..he went down..along with his son n daughter of 13 n 15..to talk with (7) and (5)
just then 2 motors of 4 ppl..snatched the 15 year old girl with parang! n the boy also..
they jerit till WAHHHH...all the kids in my area screamed along..!! wow..!
that was SCARY..nasib the girl okay..just a lil bruises here n there..

Thank God for protection over my house and my neighbours..
The world is not safe! REMEMBER THAT !
like me last time..like suPERGIRL only..walk to lrt n home everyday pulak!

1 comment:

a parachuting cow said...

Be brave marie! Call me no matter what ah!