Monday, May 26, 2008

randomness

i forgotten what this cake was..my 17th BIRTHDAY !!! but why is it "CONGRATULATIONS"??
weird ..and i still cant figure out why!

one of the mornings when i was goin to school!! took this in the car.. in front of my house..!
isn't the day awesome!!!!

cinderella! HAHAHAHAHA funny lah ! xD

lai ming's famous saying : SORRY AH ! hahaha !! jom kita pergi ! ayam goreng!! YAY xD


his name is SINA !!! HAHAHAHA !! (really one lahh!!)

took this when we did our study in kl PAC !!

me and SHIRAJ ! hes a good guy !! hahahaha ! took this at the night of the march intake's orientation night !

wow...the TWINS!! DIDNT know until i see them face 2 face..!! me n shibi were like chasing him (My classmate) before this picture was taken..then he suddenly disappeared in 2 directions!!

we were like..EH..WHICH WAY HE WENT ! hahah ! we didn't care much..went 2 ktm station..den saw him n his twin ! OMGGGGG !! THEY LOOK SO ALIKE!

we love our teacher !! mr hong..who teaches us design communication n intro 2 design ! hahaha !

(enlarging picture) = please call me HONG..and its alright to call me Hong! =D

HOT CHICKS !!

my hair !

me n mun fai .. is christmas near ?

No comments: