Thursday, June 5, 2008

the sad post

T______________T
no appetite !!
sternum pain !!
feel like dying !!
3 plates of rice NO MORE dy..
now 3 table spoons of rice only ..WHATTTTTTT !!
going to the hospital tmr to check..
nothing gua..
that's why so long tak blog liao..
work very fun loh !!
everyday after work will proceed to college to read up on books..
but then but then...
after i reach home sure sleep one..
terpaksa also ..must rest sternum
fyi : sternum is the middle part of the body..
at night pain till cannot sleep..
but then friends at work cheered me up...
hidayat (cute n chicky one)..
atzan (ham sap lesbo manager)..
vigi (dai kar jie..manager oso! haha!)..
asyraf (cutest!!!)..
dina (sweet)..
ismail (the-perasan-one-who-taught-me-my-1st-hot-chocolate),
aiman (act cool lah he)
and AUNTIE (superwoman at kitchen) !!!
i love them !!
best friends from college came just to visit me..den zoomed to PYRAMID! HAHA!! hugssss !!!
shibi (the sweetest shibai HAHA!)..
aiman (my ring ..my ring..flash flash!)..
ki jun (my petrol T_T)
and douglas (the clumsy dai kor)!!
i love you guys alot !!!
so grateful to have them in my life !!
in times of pain...
and suffering...
douglas : marie is allergic to rice!! HAHAHAHAHA!
p/s : there is this super cute guy from Holland who comes to coffee bean at 9.34am and goes back at 11.19 everyday!!! OMG..!!
shibi!! i dowan the banana guy edi!!

No comments: