Saturday, June 26, 2010

Falling for you, my best friend,

How can I fall for you, I just never seen you in that way before,
But when you're around I feel like a little kid again, I can be anything
When I am around you, I want to be around you, constantly, though i may be a little manja at times, and you as well, don't deny that sayang
I belive in you, you know I do, how come I've never seen how much you mean to me,
Everytime I lie on my bed, I'll smile at the moments when I first noticed you,
Though it was a long time after we knew each other, God just love lighting sparks around, not just to strangers but also to two best friends, us
Constantly thinking of how did I fall for you
Something I thought I never would do,
I need you to know that I love you more then my friends,
I keep falling in love with you, every second, every moment of day,
How and when did I not even see it, till I felt it, but I already trust you
With everything and anything I have, something not many people have,
Never knew how much I needed you till we drifted apart,
Though its just from Cheras to Ampang, of twenty minutes distance
Never thought these feelings would start, feel like my world's gonna fall apart without you, how could I fall for my best friend,
The one who's gonna be there till the end, tell me the words to say,
the actions to take, promise me this love is not fake, if it's temporary,
Please don't say it's temporary, if it falls through, I'll be there for you,
Or if it's forever I'll stand by you.

No comments: