Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When you...

...told me you're going to be away; when you told me it's going to be for a few days; when you told me you've got to work this weekend; when you told me you'll miss me; when you told me you didn't want to go; i didn't want you to go. I hate to let you go. But being in your superior's shoes, I understand how it feels like to be short of hands in times of need. Yet, deep inside I hope that you'll never go. That you'll never leave me alone. Though you had to go, please don't go? I'll miss you. Will you miss me as much as I'll miss you? Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you already. Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems to diminish. I just want to be with you and hold you, keeping your hands warm everyday. I want to gently touch your face and cup your cheek in my hand as I gaze into your beautiful little eyes. I want to snuggle and cuddle with you, to just be close to you, like the blue birds flying by, dozing off at your shoulders to the softly sighs of the rainbows. Come to think of it, we haven't seen rainbows together before, or did we? All I know was that you painted my rainbows two months back and since then, everything bitter magically turned sweet, shortly again as we'll meet, make our absence sweet. Though I'll still be missing you now and then. Just like if I'd drop a tear in the ocean, the day you find it will be the day I'll stop missing you. Missing someone gets easier everyday I guess because eventhough it is one day further from the last time you saw each other, it is one day closer to the next time you will. Ps: I love you.

No comments: