Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28

Woke up in the morning feeling like a princess,
Knowing that you're thinking of me every second of the day,
I dont know why but today gave me such a sugary feeling, maybe a little syrupy as well
Maybe there's something special happening later today? Or something I knew all along?
My alarm clock literally died of ringing, how I wish you were here to wake me up
Every single day of my later years, giving me a kiss on the cheek the moment I open my eyes,
I got up after my dad yelled at me from way down there, brushed my teeth and got myself ready for the day, packed everything, thus my jacket as well as,
Without them I'll practically freeze that my eyeballs would literally pop out of its socket
Could you imagine how cold it is in the office?
And directly placed below the air-conditioner, not like I do have a choice anyway,
Clock's ticking fast, it's already eleven in the morning,
That's two hours after I sat put on my working chair, drawing like a fanatic
Those long hours, were the times that I miss you the most, waiting for you to come and carry me home, waiting for you to take my hand and run away from all the works I've been tied down upon, all the responsibilities I am subjected onto, just like in fairytales,
I want to run to islands after islands, beaches, somewhere serene, quiet, just the two of us and what's left of nature, just to lie down on the sands of the desert, or wandering aimlessly along the streets, or cuddling with you on the roof of our car, staring at the stars, believing that they might be shooting stars, praying together, for one another, I could use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now, can we pretend that airplanes in the night skies are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now, wishing that you'll be here hugging me from the back while I'm typing here, then talk all night before you tuck me in bed when its time for rest,
Sayang, I miss you so much, thinking back at one pm just now when you came all the way to my work place just to have lunch with me, spending that half hour with me,
Dear, you're the best thing that had ever happened to me,
In thought that you went to three kai fan shop just to buy me steam chicken as the first two ran out of it, dear, I don't need anything, I eat anything, just so you know, it's you that I love,
whatever that you bring, whatever little things that you did for me, will always be the sweetest things in my life, we sat in the car opposite my office block and ate our kai fans happily,
and ish, you're peeking at me again dear, you know I'll blush, a lot, I'll try not to look away the next time okay, though I feel exceptionally shy when you didn't want to take your eyes off me everytime you look into my eyes, though I look away almost everytime,
My heart melted when I saw you this afternoon,
My boyfriend came all the way to bring me lunch, when he has a class to rush to at two pm, which was right after my lunch break, told you so many times that you'll be tired of travelling here and there but on the other side of my mind, I wish you'd come everyday,
but that's just too selfish of me, I know that darling, wishing everyday would pass faster so that semester 6 will start soon, and that I would be able to drive again, and meet you after college days, oh, I miss those days,
If we could hug through the phone, I'll do that every single day
If we could kiss through the screens, I'll not switch off my computer
If we could meet in our dreams, I'll sleep forever
If we could stay forever, I'll make you the happiest man in the world
As I know you've already made me your princess at heart

No comments: