Saturday, June 26, 2010

Let's walk a mile and not talk

I want to hold your hand and walk a mile..
Don't want to miss you, even a while..
Cause missing you kills me..
Not being able to see you kills me twice..
Hug me for my worries to die..
My tears to dry and my loneliness to fly..
I know how much you longed to fly..
But dear, please, you might die..
It hurts me to know..
how I sometimes can be a little selfish when it comes to you..
I am getting sentimental over you..
For good sake explain me why all these..darling i love you..

I miss you every moment of the day..
I keep myself awake just to listen to you..
I keep myself empty just for you to fill..
I keep myself alive just to see you..
As my mornings miss you..
And my evenings seek you..
Even seconds are too long to miss you..
I want to hold your hand and walk a mile..
Like we did at urbanscapes today..
Don't want to miss a single thing with you, even if it's just for a while..

No comments: