Saturday, June 26, 2010

If I had a wish...

A bell is no bell till you ring it
A song is no song till you sing it
And love in our hearts, wasn't meant to stay
The moment when I look into your blue eyes
What's the matter sayang
And oh, I love the way you call me sayang, haha
All I see is your thoughts moving inside your head
Often I'll ask you if you're okay
Though I know deep inside that you're thinking of something, concealing everything to yourself
Dear, you could share them with me
All I could do is just looking at you and smiling
All I want from you is to tell me everything, even little bits of detail
And tell me you feel the same rage of love like I do
I don't know what I would do if I never met such a sweet guy like you
Though we actually knew each other five years ago
How I wish I could bottle up all the sweet little kisses of yours
How I wish I could freeze all the hugs that we wish it'll never end
How I wish I could cuddle with you all night long till I fall asleep on your chest
I never felt so close to anyone like the way I am with you
Just so you know, I will always be here no matter what we go through
No matter what february brings, darling, I'll still love you
You're always on my mind, I can't seem to get you out
I love you a lot, more that you'll ever thought, I really miss you right
We were best friends, now we're even more
Yet, you're still my best friend, that I love so much
We are so close, that our hearts have touched.


No comments: