Wednesday, June 1, 2011

01062011

Rejected. As always. Sometimes, I rather be alone in my bubble, floating and bouncing my way through life, be my own navigator, be my own map, not having to cling on to anything or anyone, telling me what to do and what not, forgetting about my past, floating my days away, until one day i'll vanish into thin air and that's when mourning starts, but you'll know its already too late for that as time doesn't wait for you or me. You said you were sorry, your words as soft, or maybe that was what I thought you would say, unintentionally, but sometimes it leaves a mark on others, not knowingly, as the last snow falling, on the first cherry blossoms, sad to say but you'll always be in my heart, tearing me part by part, though at times you sew it back, but one day, it'll still fall apart no matter how hard you try. I never blamed anyone, just myself for being too sensitive at times, I couldn't change that though I've tried, being all alone abroad isn't all fun and games, more of downs than ups so to speak, no one really cares.

2 comments:

Emily C. said...

i hate being rejected.

sweetlittlething said...

i know exactly how you feel :( the world's harsh on some people and we're one of them, nonetheless, God will always be there for us :) God bless :) hope everything's fine with you