Thursday, June 16, 2011

16062011 I am sorry for how I acted just now after class. Just didn't want to include myself into any plans of yours for I think I don't deserve to be part of it, or rather the fact that I just don't like to be around people that hurt me over and over again, looking at your faces and lies, thanks for everything, it all ends here though we may still appear as friends. Things will never be the same anymore. Thank you for caring for me in the past and now as well, but I came to realize that the more you guys care for me, the more sympathetic i may be, thus shying away is the best solution I could think of though you guys may not agree with me. Heartaches are over, new beginnings are yet to come, erasing every single one of you from my life. It is just a matter of time.

No comments: