Friday, July 25, 2008

3.10 am

College is resuming next monday!!!
On the 28th of July 2008!
The long holidays finally came to an end
So to keep me from rotting tremendously
What should I wear? WHOA..thats a huge problem..
In the end..will definitely go in t-shirt and shorts! lol!
The day..starting at 8 sharp
Leaving me no choice but to get up at 6
In hopes of catching the 7.15 train
Looking forward to more ktm members man!
My 1st day..not exactly 1st..but yeah..considered 1st for a new semester!
Job of the day...at 11.50 gotta be ready at the auditorium !
should be exempted from classes then! XD
why? JULY INTAKE STUDENTS! oh! hawt guys!
me and some friends are assigned to bring groups of students to tours around college!
so...like my orientation times..back then in january..
dejavu!
God knows my needs..
Did some complaining about my doubts about college..bla bla..
sorryyy..and he gave me a splendid beginning?
my future peers..competitions..hectic lifestyle..
continues for another semester..
But..i really....
Loved every moment of ma life
No regrets!
Because every single day is a gift from God
And I just want to thank Him for loving me, caring for me, guiding me,
The small me, the zero me,
Sometimes I do wonder why such a wonderful and amazing God would love someone like me..
Christian Fellowship is starting again in the next 2 weeks!! whee~
Oh blardy..i gotta sleep! Enjoy life to the max..
Would not want to risk the next morning with panda eyes..

No comments: