Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Krystal's Tag!

Rules :
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

**********************************

1) I am a child of God but I do admit I am a sinner.
2) I have weird taste in guys.
3) I am the total opposite of all my girlfriends in terms of what we like/ fashion sense.
4) I cannot stand not talking for more than 5 minutes.
5) I am a perfectionist and would do anything including making my life miserable just to get the job done.
6) I don't multitask..or rather, I can't. I sing badly while playing the guitar but not, if done individually.
7) I don't like making decision as I am easily influenced.
8) I still have my virginity and first kiss.
9) I hold forks in a weird way.
10) I like doing things with a deadline to keep me away from procrastination; aka sleep.
11) I use 2 take 6 eggs per day.
12) I fart sometimes, but my dad and grandpa farts even louder. My longest was half a minute!
13) I was almost dehydrated when I was in form 2.
14) I'm very much attracted to modelling but I'm just not flexible enough.
15) I scolded a policeman because he was late ~ yeah..must prepare red carpets only he'll show up.

The victims : those who feel lame these days.

1 comment:

NgekNgekNgek said...

we come to love not by finding a prefect person but by learning to see an imperfect person prefectly!
Sam Keen