Wednesday, July 9, 2008

sunway trip

Spot !!
similarity : "ROCK" label ! and..yeah..they are guys..

difference : yin and yang xD

the lamest joker of perlis; felix

the one-who-thinks-hes-infected; kijun

the skater-who-skates-at-630-in-the-morning; zhewei

Golden Sausage PARATHA ! (spoiler in the picture!)


YES IT DOES!! it really does :)

zhe wei and me ~blurrrrred face~~~

the gurlzz! shibi, lei-ling, mama chantelle and me!

er..yeah...i took this BEHIND her..errr.. =.=


me and my darling see ying!!!! met her @ sunway!!
when i saw her i was like
OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHH !!! MAK SEE YING!!!!!!!!!
my friends (FAINTED! **practically died of shock**)

my regular ~~ nasi lemak rendang with pampedam!!

ate this @ kopitiam lah!! number 550 !

and i drank this white milk tea thingy too !! =DD nice wei..should try for GOOD! xD

cause the rendang's worth it !

shibi having fun with her OLDTOWN french toast number 121 ! haha!!!!

shibi ah..beware of fats wei! not healthy!

*if rynn sees u eating this* *she will go coo koo!*

butter's fattening

carbs's fattening

oil's fattening!!

(i think after this she went straight for osim uyoyo !) or is it upapa? xD

unsuccessful picture 1

unsuccessful picture 2

conclusion : do not hire this photographer. Or rather camwhorer who intended to camwhore the 5 of them who were still at oldtown but she's not even in the picture!!! xDD


fee fee (the starter of PPFM !!) and me

hugging sessions =D **bye aiman darling**

JASON GOT SHOCKED OF TOO MUCH LAMENESS?????
its remains a mystery...

us again xDDDD


john, felix, aiman and me !
*beside the toilet*

YOU-know-her and me

our GANG!! sorry for the blurrness of this picture...i really apologise to all of you!

okokay lemme introduce far left ~~ jonathan, kijun, jason, felix, shibi and aiman!
megan's still in the toilet =DD
and douglas left early to teach tuition :)
all of us went to watch HANCOCK!
for me ~~ watchin it again.. hhahahahah!

CAMWHORER OF THE DAY !

BEWARE!!

john and me

***************************************************************

KTM INCIDENT !!

in the morning around 8.10 am, I was, as usual, found @ KL Sentral's station, Platform 5 of the Pelabuhan Klang line. With my usual panda eyes, I will automatically sit by the wall and listen 2 my music! I was sleepy and not aware of whats happening at that time.

I turned on "Collide by Howie Days", not exactly Howie Days, because it was sang by my friend. I really loved that song and after it ended, I looked up, and TO MY AMAZEMENT!!!!!!

I saw two trains COLLIDE

WHOA! they did not really collided la..

just stuck 2 each other !! but wow!!



i like it more in *blue*

and im hungry at that time ~


OMG i can see the other platform through the door !!! AWESOME!

FUNNI-NESS !!! *shibi!! what are u doing!!~~ HAHAHAHAH






3 comments:

zhenlong25 said...

haha Marie, you never do change XD funny lar reading your post......so farnie wei~

sweetlittlething said...

hahahahha change for what...im who i am ma! thats y u all love me ! HAHAHAHAHAHA! funnier than yr blog rite! xDDD im SUCCESSFUL =DDDDD

zhenlong25 said...

haha yeah! don't change...you are unique=D my blog wasn't suppose to be funny lol lame~