Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tagged by Felix

1. Do you have a blog?
NOOOO ! omg..like duhh?

2. Where is it?
You're reading it buddeh

3. How long have you been blogging?
Since May 2008 if i'm not mistaken! kinda new to this !
4. How did you first start blogging and why?
Abigail and kityeng crapped a blog name for me and I practically used it ! HAHAH!

5. What do you write in your blog?
LAMe stuffs. I blog to express

6. What kind of a blog is it?
A lame and random one?

7. How many hits do you get a day?
Hits? as in? I dont understand T_T

8. Do you have pictures on your blog?
Of course I do !

9. Do you put your real name on your blog?
Yeah. Nothing to hide! xD

10. Does everyone know you have a blog?
Everyone as in my friends..then yeah !

11. What is your favourite blog site?
My friend's blogs

12. Who is allowed to visit your blog?
Everyone. I don't really care. Just DONT HACK MY BLOG

13. Do you want to be a famous blogger?
I dont mind. But if its for real, I'll only be famous for my lameness and cold jokes!

14. Is it important that you go on your blog everyday?
Not really. Blogs are just temporary stuffs on earth. I might have better and more important things to do!

15. Is blogging important to you?
If I don't blog a day, I won't die, I won't cry! xD
Now tag people :
1. Wai Ling
2. Krystal
3. Khuan Yew
4. Wai
5. Dexter
6. Steph Heng
7. Jenny

No comments: