Friday, July 11, 2008

Tagged by Dexter

7 Facts about me

- Black is so my colour; and lala is so my style
- I earn my own allowance; always not enough for shopping
- I love to eat?
- My metabolism might be 5 times higher than yours
- I am not a cheerleader; I can't do splits xD
- I am dying to go to Egypt and South Africa
- I study very hard for exams; yeah..a perfectionist too; based 93.8 % on instincts

7 Things that scares me

- My own laughter
- Cockroaches are disasterous
- Army of ants ~ total EWWNESS
- My grandma stripping in front of me
- Young girls being raped
- Frightened from behind; alone
- Unknown shadows; darkness

7 Songs of the moment

- Howie Days; Collide
- Christina Aguilera; Carwash
- Planet shakers; Reflector
- Julita Manik; Kasih yang sempurna
- Digi; I will follow you
- Leona Lewis; Bleeding Love
- Korn; Twisted Transistor

7 Things that I always say

- Wei ahh
- Yerr
- What lah you
- Why you like that one
- Eh..do you want to listen to a joke?
- I have something lame!!
- You're infected !! haha

7 Things that matters the most to me

- God and my bible
- Parents
- Friends
- Chicken and rice..i mean as in food la..
- Water
- Clothes
- My House

7 First times in life

- Getting my 1st pay cheque
- Making my 1st double expresso
- Falling off my double decker bed; sprained my left leg
- My friend bought me Big Apple last sunday! aww
- I am lamer than before; at times, being over-lamed; that my college friends established a club named PPFM (Protect people from marie) xD
- I learnt the word "random" and it applies very much to me
- I said this tremendously fast for over 15 times; the names of "Jun Mizuho Nakatsugawa" and "Rashmitra Lohanazan"; that the both of them lost to me

7 People to tag

- Joanna
- Vivian
- Denise
- Shereen
- Josaiya
- Kit yeng
- Yuen Cheng
- Ki Jun (i felt like tagging more ppl!) xD

No comments: