Tuesday, March 16, 2010

God will make a way...

God will make a way if we cast all our fears, dreads, rants, sorrows, griefs, distress, burdens, troubles and regrets onto Him. There is absolutely nothing to fear as He is always there to lead and guide us as we carry on in life. Put your trust in Him, don't lose hope as He is our only hope. Continue to have faith in Him as everything is under His control. Please God, let us be a generation that seeks you; that seeks your face; let us not lift our souls to another. Pull us back into the path that You had laid for us long before we were even conceived. Give us clean hands, give us pure hearts, cleanse our hearts, though we are sinners. In trouble times, speak to us. Let us hear your voice, let us see your face as we read your word. In times of distress, give us peace to rest our hearts. These few days had been harsh for me as I grief every night, believing that I'm good for nothing, that I'm slacking whatever I do, that I'm just not good enough, that time is running out and here I am staring blankly at the solemn skies not knowing what to do, and what should be done. I need your touch Lord, I really do. Bless me with joy and restore me with passion and soul as I know that you have not given up on me, thus I won't give up on myself as well. Renew my life Lord. I do not want to be the same. Renew my life I plead. Place your heart inside of me, in my life and thoughts, there are so many things that need the change of that and only your love can bring. All I need is to be transformed wholly into your likeness. Change this heart inside of me. More than anything. Yes, more than anything, I love you. More than anything, more than worldly wealth, more than life itself. Nothing in this world can take your place, or ever take your love away. And someday I'll look into your eyes and say

Lord I'm hungry!

*not literally hungry lah - u think kai fan kah fan meh? HAHAHAHAH!

Hungry for a move, thirsty for your touch. Touch my hands and my heart. Fill my life again Lord, every part of it. Let the power of the Holy Spirit fall on me, anointing fall upon me...



God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me

He will be my Guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength
For each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way

By the roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today

No comments: