Thursday, March 18, 2010

What a day...

Went strolling in the park again today! haha! And yeah, we got lost many times; each time reaching dead ends and unfamiliar routes. Damn, I should know the way right? Since I'm the one staying there for the past 13 years! HAHAHA! And here I am, lost, walking around aimlessly, looking at trees. Yes trees! I like the way they all differ in texture, length and language. They're just awesome and inspiring to look at. I could have just sat on the grass looking at tress all day =) especially when it's in the evening where the sun's not that bright anymore! Freaking hawt man today but thank goodness there's wind! yay! Oh yeah, I wanted to lie on the grass and fall asleep there but there's ants T___________T *horrible creatures x(* okay lar..they're not horrible, they're just FREAKING HORRIBLE! so yeah, we walked and walked and walked >>>the park's huge! the last time we went, we just wandered along the playground area and never ventured deep inside. I did lar, not him. And my guitar's heavy! sigh! Stopped near the lake with round tables alongside. Took some rest there, played guitar and sang, watched the ducks and fishes in the unmaintained pond, uncles jogging and uncles changing. EWW. One of them actually peed in the bushes WTH! *pukes* The whole day was freaking emo. We played emo songs, some beatles, well, I play emo songs HAHA and rested our heads on the table. Then, went back down for some drinks; as we had nothing to do already. And went back in..lol ...walked on the stone path! HAHA! I cannot larrr.. after the first few steps I gave up and ended up walking the path with slippers! x) My feet couldn't take the sharp shones!! Later, went back for drinks! And this time, the pakcik asked us to play some songs for him as he saw me holding my guitar. So yeah, the day ended with that =) Sat down next to his stall and he played loads of songs for us! Mostly malay songs like 'teratai' and 'bintang di syurga', rock songs - metallica and what not. Alot more we didn't really know the lyrics and all. Sweet child of mine, fade to black! Damn pro wei the way he played although he told us he stopped playing 5 years ago. Was in a band that time - guitarist (electric/base) and vocalist! Cool huh! It was entertaining to the people around and there's this small little boy about say 7 years old who sat beside us the whole time listening to the pakcik play! He seems very interested in it =) I asked him whether is the boy his son? But he told me in a song, 'that kid is not my son'. LOL! michael jackson! HAHAHAHAHAH! then it started to drizzle a bit so we told him we should make a move and while walking to our cars, it started to rain a little so i ran with my guitar and made it right on time before it starts to rain! Thank goodness! It ended nicely. Not emo at all. Was very stressed up the day before and i kept sleeping at wrong hours. It's just VERY WRONG! Feeling totally restless and hopeless in my work. Indeed I was happy today but when i got into my car and turned on to channel 6, Lite Fm, the first song played was....

knife, cuts like a knife
will i ever heal?
i'm so deeply wounded, knife
cuts like a knifeeee


O M G emoness....back again..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
But the song's nice lar! Just that, why lah no happier songs! hahaha!
Plus, its raining.
Raining + Knife cuts like a knife + driving alone + jam sikit = oklar......
But that'll do...it still ended nicely.
What a day..

Signing off =) I shall continue my working drawings now.

No comments: