Thursday, March 25, 2010

To reach you

Just as usual when I turn around that corner,
I merge into a sea of people,
And melt away into nothing.
I lose myself completely and can find no words to say.
Yet, one thing still remains, still remains…
Your voice.

Everything about you, your smile, your anger,
Keeps me walking forward.
If I just look up, where the clouds start to break,
I think you know what I mean, I think you do know what I mean

My life has been vague, my heart has been raw.
Over there, look, up ahead…
A dear person is there.
If you get lost, I will be your guiding path,
Only if you believe, making sure of its ways, without fear.

Light gathers, shooting across the sky, it understands you.
And the path we walk, will shine brighter,
Wherever it goes, wherever it goes,
Wherever it goes…

Wherever hair, voice, mouth, fingertips meet,
For now, this is just fine.

Aluto
Michi to you all

No comments: