Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A wasted day, yet not so wasted after all...


I spoiled the day
Hotly, in haste
All for the calm hours
All for the mornings and nights in the chilly lab
I gashed and defaced, wrinkling up my little face
Whatever lar wei..

Let me forget, let me embark
Let me sleep for my boat and sail through the dark
All for lineweights and scales, all for perfection and precision
Which spoilt my day, why didn't I check through it first?
Carelessness, as usual, Blur, yes I know.
All for my sleepiness, and procrastinations, last minute works..
Why did it disappear? Or why didn't it appear?
Blardy plotting and layouts..did no good to me, but for all that is,
I've completed it, though it wasn't good, it's good.


Why do I have to emphasize on this?
But YALA....I spoiled my day lar..
But i seriously did not spoiled the school's plotter! Haha!
Went out to print instead and yes i did submit, though 40 minutes late
But the sky will always be blue, I'll always be good. Not on time, but still 'on time'
*Thanks Ms. Alina*

Felt like screaming, felt happy, felt restless, felt like running in circles
I got saman-ed at 12.22pm
When I actually got into my car at 12.30pm
What a day..
Off I went to repark, then rushed for Studio
Did nothing yesterday, made nothing, thought of nothing, didn't want to think of anything..but I did crapped up something and Mr. Ian liked the theoretical concept behind it, though I'm not sure what exactly am I presenting about, but hey, I've got my direction right already...
I supposed! x)

Ended the day with green tea ice-cream, times square, drizzles and knife cuts like a knife. Happy. Guess my day isn't wasted after all.

All for one day. What a mess...

No comments: