Sunday, April 18, 2010

As Always...

Sitting by the window, waiting by the phone, sleeping all alone
Confused and dazed to actually realize how much I liked the tune
That it might come from you
You kept me waiting, I like waiting, though just a little
But sometimes its otherwise, our dreams kept us apart
Leading me to places of my own fantasy, which I loved a lot
Though you're not in it, but thinking of you before i drown in dreams
Are simply amazing
Counting you instead of counting sheeps, the thought of it itself
Is already sweet
And oh, reminds me of the bouncy thing that had been with me for quite some time
Right next to my window I kept it by my side
As long as I could as by looking at it I feel you by me
Cheering me up from my sorrows and lone
Remove that will you? I'm feeling the strain in me
Looking for the light through the pouring rain
I guess my hopes wouldn't come true, thought I really thought it would be beautiful
I know it will, at least that carried me through
Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I just want you to know I believe in your song, in everything that you are
Your rhythm and rhyme and harmony
And when my mind is free, you know melody can move me
And when I am feeling blue, your guitar came through to soothe me
You know, now that there is something, maybe it is just me
Still, not yet, find the exact arms, no longer
Though you may escape, leaving me lifeless, lost and confused once again
Your voice calms my every moment, like music in my ears
And your breath composes sweet surrenders
Like lullaby to my ears making me drowse and slumber, silence
Being still for hours yet knowing there's someone keeping you company
Though separated by a screen
Left me wondering why I always end up smiling after he's asleep
The feeling of someone looking out for you, someone being there for you
Hours passed, how I enjoyed every bit
Falling asleep thinking of how your hands might fit perfectly into mine
How your kisses send shivers and chills to my spine
And how your fingers would wander through my hair when I am asleep
I just can't get you out of me
Moments when we just sit together and talk forever just to pass time
Watching the sun rise and set every single day
When your eyes met mine, I turned over, yet I stared when you're not looking
Walking passed hoping that you'll notice but I guess you were just too busy
Discouraged, though I realize, it is hard to take courage
With those sad eyes, I took them away, in this world full of people
It is easy to lose sight of them all, and it just makes me smaller
Right then you came up to me and oh boy my heart pounded
Mesmerized by your beauty, I couldn't forget the way you looked at me
My heart was skipping beats, my head spinned
I felt so very shy, wonders if you feel it too
Like dejavu back in highschool
I guess I am in love, should I wait for the flowers to blossom on its own?

No comments: