Friday, April 30, 2010

You...

I just want to sit in bed and snuggle and eat cereal and watch stupid movies with you all day long. I just want to cuddle in your arms looking at the blue sky fade into darkness as we both fall asleep. I just want to lean against you and feel your every heartbeat and do nothing else all day long as you hug me to sleep not letting me go. I love listening to you breathe when you're sleeping cause it calms my heart down. And I just want to be silent and listen to you talk about your past and silly things that you've done. I just want to cry knowing that you're by my side to cheer me up with hugs and kisses. I just want you to piggy back me all day long strolling through the park as I rest my head on your shoulders whispering sweet talks to you. I don't just want to imagine you by my side cause I miss you like crazy, every minute spent without you I'm lost. I just want to tell you that to find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. Shall we compare our hearts to a garden, with beautiful blooms, swooping birds and sunshine and rain and darkness. I just want to tell you that we loved with a love that was more than love. Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. And a bell is no bell till you ring it. And a song is no song till you sing it. And love in your heart, wasn't put there to stay. As love isn't love till you give it away. I gave it away once, but that was brief as when I grieved I realized that I have not actually given it away. Time is definitely too slow for those who wait. 20 years I've waited for you to come into my life, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. Our past is behind us, love is in front and all around us. Though I know a hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you and love is not singular except in syllable as well. I've never felt as comfortable and as relaxed as when I am with you though I am definitely shaking nervously inside screaming at the top of my lungs when you said you love me. I just want to spend every sunset and sunrise with you, feeling your sweet kisses in the morning and before I sleep. I want to wake up with your eyes locked onto mine as I turned over to avoid your eyes nervous and shy. I want to wake up with gray hair and denches still finding ourselves cuddling like everyday. I just want to hold your hands and not talk yet with a comfortable silence that makes me smile to myself silly as I peeked at you and you back at me. Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. I just want to play with your fingers all day long like how you stroked my hair with such gentleness which caught chills down my spine. Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands, always we make love with our hearts. And I just want to giggle as you tickle me non stop when I mess around with you and then you pulled me back towards you. I just want to be close to you like how birds appear everytime when you are near. I just don't want to miss a thing with you because by missing a thing with you, I'm missing a piece of my life. We are both imperfect as we were meant to perfect each other and love each other till the other doesn't anymore. Tell me you love me will you? Tell me you love me everyday. Tell me over six billion souls in the world, I'm the only one you want. Tell me I'm worth it. Tell me I told you, it's you. Tell me do I love you because you're beautiful, or are you beautiful because I love you? Tell me when love is not madness, it is not love. Tell me there is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved. Tell me if I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. Tell me to the world I might be just one person, but to you, I am your world. Tell me love is a symbol of eternity wiping out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all the fears of ends. Tell me hate leaves ugly scars but love leaves beautiful ones. Tell me I'm yours. I am already yours. For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. So, tell me how many beads are there in a silver chain of evening rain, unravelled from the tumbling main, and threading the eye of a yellow star, so many times I've tried, and I finally found love today, in you. I love you.

No comments: