Monday, April 19, 2010

Everytime

Everytime I look into your eyes
There's a pleasant surprise
Awaiting me and amazing me
Everything happened so fast, time passed so fast
Wish I could freeze moments, like Hiro Nakamura x) LOL!
Moments I did not need to pretend
Moments where I just laughed and be free
Like a bird you flew with me
Through everything
You called and just hung on for as long
There's just no uncomfortable silence between us
Though I just need to spend one moment with you
I've learnt to let you go and fly as you dream
Another moment
Somehow everything turned new
In the world I'm passing through
Over the waters that surrounded me
You wiped away my tears and sorrows
Getting to see you and feel you
You're always there
Our heads met when I curled up
You held my hands to keep me warm
Though its just for a split second I could recall every touch
And smile as I gazed at my own
How I wished you did not let go, something I could only dream of
Your voice that put me to sleep
Though I did not see you in my dreams
Why would I want to dream
When everything seems so real



No comments: