Saturday, April 24, 2010

You're just...

Sweeter than honey
Warm as a piece of the sun
And darker than night to a blind man
Yet softer than sharlit shining
Piercing through my heart
Melting my soul
You sent shivers down my spine
Just by looking at you
I don't want to miss a thing with you

You're just the best thing I ever had
Though it seemed so dejavu
I know deep inside that its not
Yet, I didn't want to believe it
I just didn't want to go through what I went through
Yet, again, cause I know I'm weak, weaker than you think I am
Though I can't seem to dance you out of my mind
Sometimes I'd just hide away in the nights
A place where you won't find me
A place where I might feel safe
But, I'll hear shoutings in my heart
Shattering them in millions, sometimes trillions
Till I'm unable to spread my wings, unable to fly to your side
When you satisfy my days and nights
Gratify my appetites, I never felt so good
I've always wanted to know how would it feel
When you filled the gaps of my fingers with yours
Come to think of it, that might be why God created it that way
I need you, though you'll never know

No comments: