Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You...

You freed my confused soul
No one ever succeeded
Though not no one, there was one
It had been a while since that one came along
And it had been a while since I'd love
I could love, yet I couldn't
I could give, yet I pulled back
I just didn't want to be hurt a second time
I did not want to give it a second chance
I just don't have the courage to
Do you? Tell me honestly
Do you feel the same way I do?
Do you feel the hurt that's been following you all these years?

I'm a little scared, so would you?
Comfort me, hold me, tell me I'm yours, tell me there's nothing to worry about
I've got soul, yes, still a confused soul
I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier
I'll never be, I'm weak, I'm vulnerable, I'm easily shattered
I was shattered once, my soul into pieces
Piece them up will you?
And glue them tight so they won't shatter any longer
Will you?






No comments: