Monday, January 19, 2009

depression

This is the FIRST TIME I felt sooo depressed during LUNCH!
how can this be any possible with a KAI FAN (no kah fan today) in front of me???
Why? don't know why lah wei..THE RICE LAH...they gave me WHITE RICE ...samo no sauce one..
ok..its partly my fault not requesting the oily rice but then...seriously la..took away my mood for the day edi man..
KAI FAN U KNOW!! xD i WON'T don't eat kai fan one lor...although its not tasty but i never failed to finish every drop of rice on my plate...since like FOREVER..but it was ...T__________T(no words can describe man) -.-
i ate half the rice..
chicken was not that good either..
i hate complaining but I just had to...haih

but Douglas's plate of chicken rice seems GOOD WEI!! hehe.. he ordered chicken with cheese/milk !!haha! and he kept on SHOWING OFF in front of me..ish..
i shouldn't have sat directly in front of him man!! -.-
he said : do u know why my plate of chicken taste better?
me : no wor..tell tell!!!! xDD
him : cox...mine is a MALE CHICKEN! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
and yours is A FEMALE! XD
me : u lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! but hor..how did u know they gave u a male chicken?
him : (sweating edi...) haha (laughing at duno what...cock or something....should be something lame ..but didnt want me 2 know......) ish.. everyone seems to know (laiming stacie mabel yeeshuian zhenyang!)
I FEEL LIKE AN OUTCAST OK!! T_T


the POSER! HAHAHHA! aka the girl with the pig face lo! ahahaha!


ZHEN LONG'S HAND LO!!!! got burnt from helping at KL PAC!! lol!! HIS WATCH! OMG!
im soo so SOO (im serious kay..) tempted to draw a clock on his wrist using permanent ink..hahahaha!!


awwww


Li Hui's lame croc name GREG~ HAHA

No comments: