Saturday, January 17, 2009

Poor Dog = my dad's victim!

now i know where my LAME and SWEAT genes originated from..
Today : SATURDAY! 11.26pm
With : Me..mom...and dad
Where? : Taman Midah's Pasar Malam
Activity : Walking back to the car......when my dad saw a woman walking towards his direction and then in front of him....carrying her poodle .... nothing special rite??
i duno what was he thinking but he went closer to the poodle (poodle facing behind la)..and started SCARING IT!!
OMGGGG!!! is that my dad????? (-.-")
He said these in cantonese..! (translation)
"ngor thong jor lei!!" (i'll cook u!!)
"ngor sek jor leh!!" (i'll eat u !!)
"thai meh thai..! mei kin koh leng zai ah?!! (see what SEE!!! never seen handsome guys b4 ah??!)
omg! i think the poor poodle got stroke edi loh.....(my dad n mom can still laugh !LOLLLLLLLLL!)
KESIAN LAHH!!! all my dad's fault..ish..so lame ok.. SUDDENLY ONLY LO!!!

No comments: