Monday, January 5, 2009

TAG!!

T a g g e d B y D e n i s e

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you choose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (You're tagged!") and you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

Fact 1 : When I eat corn, I shit corn. It happens everytime exactly 30 minutes after eating.

Fact 2 : My favourite rice brand is TAJ MAHAL.

Fact 3 : I have a habit of rubbing my stomach after meals.

Fact 4 : I can sleep easily in 10 minutes..

Fact 5 : I have weird taste especially when it comes to guys.

Fact 6 : In a month, I spend an average of 60 hours travelling by KTM and 20 hours by lrt. @@

Fact 7 : I can eat 4 packets of nasi lemak after midnight.

Fact 8 : I can't sit still for more than half an hour ~ except in exam halls and cinemas.

Fact 9 : I once laughes like a pontianak.

Fact 10 : When I'm sad, I jam..then sleep.

Fact 11 : When I'm sick..I eat 1 plate of chicken rice ONLY.

Fact 12 : When I'm happy..I eat 2 plates of chicken rice (normal) 3 plates - super happy ~ ask my college buddies! they'll know!

Fact 13 : I'm okay with everything ~not really a decisive person.

Fact 14 : My dad wanted to name me Marie Jacqueline Tan SRI Ming instead of Tan G-Ming!!!!!!!!! oh no..

Fact 15 : To all my bestfriends ESPECIALLY winloon n denise!!!!! Mr. Bean is NOT a sample of how my future husband will be like ok! HAHAH!

Fact 16 : I get excited easily.
I tag
Shereen
Joanna
Yew Wai
Wendy
Chantelle
Amanda
Stephanie
Ann
Eva
Samantha

No comments: