Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ramdom lame stuffs?

LAME QUESTION :

WHICH OF YOUR BODY PARTS HAVE MICKEY MOUSE & DONALD DUCK??
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I didn't know she was THAT LAME! hahaha!! (-.-") i've got competition edi...HAHA swttt!


krystal and her brilliant plankton drawing! ahahaha! SO LAME! from the "tuts my barreh" video one lo!! -.-

plankton : eh?? why am i here? i should be under the sea one lo!! ! AHHA!

errr...hehe



my new LAPPYY!! HAHAHAHA !


love it man! i love the colour ! omg! hahaha! xDD



p/s : the lady at the phone shop said to me.. eh..which school let students paint their nails one ah?? y yr school so special one....??
me : (-.-) (sweating banyak banyak edi...) im already studying in college ..HAHA!
lady : wahhh...omg you look like form 2 or form 3 only lo!!
me : (SMILING IN MY HEART!! damn happy!! ) nolah.. -.- where got so young..lol man..haha
sweatttttt

No comments: