Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a day?


yeah..im too hyper that day...don't know what got into my nerves..! HAHA
with my KTM buddies ..yee wan and khuanyew :D
A COMPLETE DISASTER
shouldnt be this way..AHHH!! nah..1st attempt of using paint like in 2 years or so?
hahahaha! joann...u should take a look at this..
and yeah..i did this for my youth force's
YOUTH AWARENESS SUNDAY
in like 2 weeks time! WOW
it wont be selected i guess..! :(
the phrase for this piece will be :
"You are my hope; O Lord God, You are my confidence from my youth"
Psalm 71:5
hope this verse that I found somewhere in my bible will help..


officially grounded for 2 days ..today and tomorrow..

reason : im a college freak and mom doesn't like it that i rather hang out in the library than at home..and yeah..have been rather naughty this few days! HAHAH!

at least i'll be out the whole of friday ..sat and sunday! WHOA!! :)

No comments: