Monday, June 16, 2008

part 2

chopsticks?? matchsticks?? lamp posts?? STICKS?? oh no!


hehe nicer pic! =D took outside dragon-i!!


the "kononnya-free-tissues" but it actually costs 1 buck each!! WHOAA!


piggies paO OH !!

me n sook mian looking at leng zai ah??

ok...memang sah edi gap zai..BUT WE'RE IN THE TOILET!!!



ICHIBAN SUSHI oh!


abigail's makanan!

hungry lahhh! !! his food came 1st :(


HAHAHAHA! cute one!



at the cinema!!

12 went for kungfu panda

5 of us indiana jones! HAHA!


the 3 whiteyyys!


yuen cheng and her friend HA-HA !


wow...SEE THE SUSHISS!!

ANUGERAH CEMERLANG

part 2

my beloved class teacher pn.G.ShariZAAAAA!!! RARRGH!


* i camwhored with the camwhore king *



HAHAHAHAHA! in win loon's car..heading to pavilion!


kumhon yoongkit me fahkeen and yatseng! HAHA



memories of 5 ANGSANA

ps : look at what brian's doing! =) cute-nyer!!





tino..me..nimrah and saFwana =)



stephyy and me !

No comments: