Monday, June 9, 2008

the LAME PEOPLE

AUNTIE the SUPERWOMAN!!
wahh..today's topic started by BOSS...is about "auntie" !..
so teruk!! hahaha ! laugh till stomach ache loh!! xD
auntie Wendy pOWER PUNYA!!

Diana and me! the-baru-datang-kerja and the baru-nak-BALIK! HEHEHE!

me and Ashraff
KING KONG !!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!
eh..dai kar jie (ahem) taught him how 2 wrap cutleries 2day okayy!!!

rabbit oh!!


AIMAN and me
the leng zai ! + his durian head! HAHAHAHA!!

my BOSSSSS !! HAHAHA!

mr..Atzan bin Atan ! cutest and chickiest boss man!! i love coffee bean!!!! xD

i hope he sees this so i can get free food! hehe

eh hidayat!! MAMA'S SCONES papa's scones..!! just because of that 4 words..he laughed for the whole day! alahai !! i kill u baru tahu!

he ah...make me laugh till i can give the customers the wrong change of money! omg!! hahaha! u stay away from me man !!

awwwww the sweetest..! he made this for me ! HAHAH
ceh...he failed doin his "LOVE SHAPE FOAM" trademark..den bagi me ! xD
double cappucino !
i add foam + whip cream + chocolate syrup!! WOWWW CHUN GILER!

omg! he messed up my TAGS!! but cute rite! it mirrors the SUPERNOVA thingy..or milky way?

something i did when i was bored....i know la takde kaitan with what im studying T___T




1 comment:

Nazta Nata said...

Hi sweetie! your old Coffeebean boss here, was Googling myself n found u, glad to u ur doing well..anyways,do keep in touch, my number just in case, 0123351346,see ya around sweetie! stay sweet!