Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged by Win Loon

Rules/Instructions

The selected blogger must say 10 things about themselves.
Then tag 5 other blogger to do.

1. I love rice. When I say I love..I really irresistably uncontrollably L.O.V.E !!
2. I am officially sick if I don't finish my rice.
3. My worst moment was eating 3 table spoons of rice every meal for a whole 6 days.
4. My usual is 2 plates of rice every meal and the plates can only go one way (UP).
5. I will not eat "kai fan" unless its "kai fan kah fan".
6. As the whole world knows, I am lame.
7. And lame people have scorpion as tattoos.
8. And wears a pink panda belt.!
9. She is very lame until her blogspot is named after her "marie had a little lame lamb".
10. She is not good with pencils.

I would like to tag those whom I'm hanging out with tomorrow! =D

shibi
aiman
douglas
ki jun
felix

No comments: