Wednesday, June 18, 2008

something random from my heart

Dear God,

Thank you for showing me that the gifts you've placed in my life aren't for me at all. They are intended to bring glory to you and now that I know the truth, I will not hold back. I will work to identify and develop every single gift and when someone asks me about them, I will have a chance to tell that person about you, although now I'm not use to doing that. Thank you Lord for all the special gifts and abilities you've given me because I don't deserve anything from you. I once even sweared that I would not take up professions that have to do with art. I have always been looking down on myself and my abilities, sometimes shutting myself down from the art world. What Im experiencing now is totally different than what I've always dreamed of. A future of science. And yet, you have been so generous, opening me up to things I never imagined I would be doing. And by seeing my gifts, it keeps me from focusing on my weaknesses. Everytime I use my gift Lord, I pray that it would be pleasing to you. And that it would bring joy to your heart, although its just a tiny little something I've done. Help me to be proud of my works and not to give up half way. And that it would show the world that you are much more than a God way up in heaven who doesn't care about us or what we're doing. A God that keeps on guiding us and walking with us in college, work, anywhere. Thank you Lord for being there. Being a provider of comfort, family and friends. And in return, I promise to keep on making the most of everything I've been given. Amen.

11.10 pm 18th june 2008



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

LOVE YOU muahh:D

No comments: